Monday, August 22, 2011

my review on Supernatural season 1, episode 9 : home




















heres another of my review on Supernatural season 1, episode 9 : home their are spoilers if you don't want be spoiled then don't read it!!! i'm thinking of start reviewing vampire dairies season 1  what do you think ??


got blaze elizabeth / bessie


Supernatural season 1, episode 9 : home
Directed by:Ken Girotti

Written by: Eric Kripke

synopsis- When Sam starts to have nightmares about their old home, he and Dean head back to Kansas. They soon discover that the new owners of their old house are being plagued by a malevolent entity, could it be the same thing that killed their mother many years earlier?

my review - this one my favorite epoisde!! sam & dean freaking out cuise sam is strating to have nightmares witch are comeing true!!!! if you saw Pilot episode with sam dreaming that jessica being pinned to the ceiling witch really happen now hes having dreams of their childhood home with women screaming banging on window witch did happen in end episode witch was awsome seeing mary sacrifices herself disortlying the poltergeist!!! their really nastly part like the puler getting his hand stuck in the food poster seeing the blood flying everwhere that on my worst fear's!!! i really love Missouri Mosley the psychic was os funny to watch always yelling at dean it's just cracks me up!!! & very inertsing charater too knowing that she help john to find out what kill mary & she know i think what going happen to sam & dean in the lives...


my rateing - 5 stars cuise i just love it!!!!


my favorites quotes -


"Dean Winchester: Trust you? C'mon man, that's weak, you gotta give me a little bit more than that.
Sam Winchester: I can't... really explain it, is all.
Dean Winchester: Well tough! I'm not goin' anywhere until you do!
[pause]
Sam Winchester: I have these nightmares.
Dean Winchester: [nods] I've noticed...
Sam Winchester: And sometimes... they come true.
[a beat]
Dean Winchester: Come again?"

"Sam Winchester: Look Dean... I dreamt about Jessica's death. For days before it happened.
Dean Winchester: Sam, people have weird dreams, man. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
Sam Winchester: [increasingly agitated] No, I dreamt about the blood dripping, her on the ceiling, the fire, everything, and I didn't do anything about it because I didn't believe it, and now I'm dreaming about that tree, about our house and about some woman inside screaming for help, I mean, that's where it all started, man! This has to mean something, right?
Dean Winchester: [freaked] I don't know.
Sam Winchester: You don't... what do you mean you don't know, Dean? This, this woman might be in danger! I mean this might even be the thing that killed Mom and Jessica!
Dean Winchester: All right, just slow down, would ya? I mean, first you tell me you've got 'The Shining' and then you tell me that I've got to go back home? Especially when...
Sam Winchester: When what?
Dean Winchester: When I swore to myself that I would never go back there?
Sam Winchester: Look. Dean, we have to check this out. Just to make sure.
[pause, Dean nods]
Dean Winchester: I know we do."

"[on the phone]
Dean Winchester: Dad? I know I've left you messages before. I don't even know if you get 'em... But, I'm with Sam. And we're in Lawrence, and there's something in our old house. I don't know if it's the thing that killed mom or not. But, I don't know what to do... So whatever you're doing, if you could get here... Please. I need your help Dad."

"Missouri Moseley: [to Jenny] Don't you worry, Dean's gonna clean up this mess.
[looks at Dean]
Missouri Moseley: Well what're you waitin' for, boy? Get the mop!
[reading his mind]
Missouri Moseley: And don't cuss at me!"

"Missouri Moseley: Boy, you put your foot on my coffee table, I'm 'a whack you with a spoon!
Dean Winchester: I didn't do anything!
Missouri Moseley: Well you were thinkin' about it!"

"[Sam is being held against the wall by the poltergeist; Dean raises his gun to shoot the approaching fiery figure]
Sam Winchester: No don't! Don't!
Dean Winchester: What, why?
Sam Winchester: Because I know who it is. I can see her now.
[their mother materializes out of the flames; Dean lowers his gun]
Dean Winchester: Mom.
Mary Winchester: [smiling] Dean.
[she walks over to Sam]
Mary Winchester: Sam. I'm sorry.
Sam Winchester: [bewildered] F-for what?
[she looks at him sadly, then turns and addresses the poltergeist]
Mary Winchester: You get out of my house. And let go of my son!
[she goes up in flames and disappears; Sam is released] "

"Missouri Moseley: [about Sam] That boy. He has such powerful abilities. Why he couldn't sense his own father, I have no idea.
John Winchester: Mary's spirit, do you really think she saved the boys?
Missouri Moseley: I do.
[John touches his wedding ring]
Missouri Moseley: John Winchester, I could just slap you! Why don't you go talk to your children?
John Winchester: I want to. You have no idea how much I want to see 'em. But I can't. Not yet. Not until I know the truth."( got all this at imdb .com) 

No comments:

Post a Comment