Friday, August 5, 2011

my review on Supernatural season 1, episode 6 : skin




heres another one my reviews of Supernatural season 1, episode 6 : skin that i skip i didnt even noices i havent even posted it yet!!! very werid! their might be spoilers if you don't want be spoiled then don't read it!!!!


got blaze elizabeth / bessie


Supernatural season 1, episode 6 : skin
Directed by:Robert Duncan McNeill
Written by:John Shiban
synopsis - When one of Sam's old school friends is framed for the murder of his girlfriend, Sam and Dean investigate, discovering that a shapeshifter is responsible for that murder and possibly other similar murders.(got this at imdb .com ).

my review - this episode is very nasty watching shapeshifter's taking the skin off seeing all this slime it just gross. & it's was very sacry to watch shapeshifter kill this women whale in their hubane bodys & their husbane come in room with then all beating up sacrid death of them! watching dean & sam trying to kill the shapeshifter with sliver bullets witch was kinda awsome!!!

my rating - 5 I just love it !!!

my favorites quotes -
"Dean Winchester: Argh, the thought of him driving my car.
Sam Winchester: Oh come on.
Dean Winchester: It's killing me!
Sam Winchester: Let it go."
"Dean Winchester: That better be you Sam and not that freak of nature!
Sam Winchester: Yeah, it's me. He went to Becca's, looking like you.
Dean Winchester: Well, he's not stupid. He picked the handsome one! "
"Dean Winchester: All right, but first I want to find that handsome devil and kick the holy crap out of him!" ( got all this from imdb .com). 

No comments:

Post a Comment