Wednesday, August 31, 2011

my review on supernatural season 1, episode 10 : Asylum












heres anothe on my reviews on supernatural season 1, episode 10 : Asylum their are some spoilers if you don't want be spoiled don't read it!!!

got to blaze elizabeth / bessie  



supernatural season 1, episode 10 : Asylum
Directed by : Guy Bee
Written by: Richard Hatem

synopsis - Sam and Dean investigate an abandoned sanitarium and discover that when the hospital was open, the patients held a revolt against the cruel and unusual experimental treatments carried out by the head doctor. Now the ghosts roam the halls, driving anyone who spends the night insane. While trying to rescue two lost teenagers, Sam is captured and turns against Dean.

my review - this such awsome epoisde watching same & dean going Roosevelt Asylum that is haunted & that kids go for a dare or whatever!!! it was very creepy when Norman Armour chief psychiatrist miss with people mind & he miss with sam mind & he went after dean with shot gun shotting him with rock salt!! witch probly hurt!! it was just watch sam telling dean how he hateing him stuff but you never know if he reallly hate him or just tired of  searching for his dad & getting nonething!!!!

my rateing - i give 5 stars!!!!

my favorite quotes -
"Dean Winchester: [to Sam] Let me know if you see any dead people, Haley Joel." 
"Dean Winchester: Hey, I got a question for ya. You seen a lot of horror movies, yeah?
Katherine: Yeah, I guess so.
Dean Winchester: Do me a favor, next time you see one, pay attention. When someone says a place is haunted, don't go in."
"Dean Winchester: You're not gonna try and kill me are you?
Sam Winchester: No.
Dean Winchester: Good, 'cuz that would be awkward."
"Sam Winchester: [pointing the shotgun at Dean] Dean. Step back from the door.
Dean Winchester: Sam, put the gun down.
Sam Winchester: Is that an order?
Dean Winchester: Nah, it's more of a friendly request.
Sam Winchester: 'Cause I'm getting' pretty tired of takin' your orders.
Dean Winchester: I knew it. Ellicott did something to you, didn't he?
Sam Winchester: For once in your life? Just shut your mouth.
Dean Winchester: What're you gonna do Sam? Gun's filled with rock salt. Not gonna kill me.
[Sam fires, Dean falls to the floor]
Sam Winchester: No. But it'll hurt like hell."
"Dean Winchester: Hey, Sam, who do you think is a hotter psychic: Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or you."

No comments:

Post a Comment