Thursday, September 22, 2011

my review on vampire diaries season one episode 1 : Pilot
























heres another one of my review on vampire diaries season one episode 1 : Pilot their are spoilers if you don't want be spoiled then don't read it!!!

got to blaze elizabeth / bessie



vampire diaries season one episode 1 : Pilot
Directed by: Marcos Siega
Teleplay by: Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec

synopsis - In the small town of Mystic Falls, teenager Elena Gilbert and her younger brother, Jeremy, struggle to come to terms with the recent death of their parents. Elena is popular amongst her peers and the perfect straight-A student. However, she has difficulties hiding her grief from the world. Meanwhile, Jeremy treads on a dangerous path of using drugs to ease his pain. The arrival of new student Stefan Salvatore, makes Elena think about romantic possibilities. Elena is unaware about Stefan's mysterious origins as well as his brother Damon.
my review - i really love epoisde with the horror mixs with romance that what the whole show about i just love it!!! it kinda reminds me twilight i know some poeple are going kill me for saying that it dose in this epoisde!! i love watching damon kill those two people i know i'm sick but i love watching that cuise i know it's my damon comeing.. then back in the salvator house & him & stefan fighting is awsome then damon almost cocking him!!! 
my rateing - 5 stars
my favorite quotes -
"Damon Salvatore: When was the last time you had something bigger than a squirrel?"

No comments:

Post a Comment