Wednesday, September 14, 2011

my review on Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon











here another one of my review on Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon their are spoliers if you don't want to be spoiled then don't read it!!


got to blaze elizabeth / bessie



subject: Romance
format : Paperback408 pages
by: 
synopsis -

Dear Reader,

Life is great for me. I have my chicory coffee, my warm beignets, and my best friend on the cell phone. Once the sun goes down, I am the baddest thing prowling the night: I command the elements, and I know no fear. For centuries, I've protected the innocent and watched over the mankind, making sure they are safe in a world where nothing is ever certain. All I want in return is a hot babe in a red dress, who wants nothing more from me then one night.

Instead, I get a runaway Mardi Gras float that tries to turn me into roadkill and a beautiful woman who saves my life but can't remember where she put my pants. Flamboyant and extravagant, Sunshine Runningwolf should be the perfect woman for me. She wants nothing past tonight, no ties, no long-term commitments.

But every time I look at her, I start yearning for dreams that I buried centuries ago. With her unconventional ways and ability to baffle me, Sunshine is the one person I find myself needing. But for me to love her would mean her death. I am cursed never to know peace or happiness-not so long as my enemy waits in the night to destroy us both.

—Talon of the Morrigantes


my review - Talon is such great charater sim that the only one who's stay clum but he meet sunshine whos has his daed wife soul in body witch kinda freakly &she start having dreams of talon & hes wife have sex but she in his wife body feeling every thing!!! i really love book i think it's one my favorite next to Fantasy Lover it such great story witch Sherrilyn Kenyon great of doing!!!


my rateing - 5 cuise it's awsome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment