Wednesday, June 1, 2011

my review on Supernatural season 1,episode 4: phantom traveler



heres another on my review on season 1,episode 4: phantom traveler thier might be spoiler if you don't want be spoiled then don't read it if you don't care go head!!!!



Supernatural season 1,episode 4: phantom traveler
Directed by: Robert Singer
Written by : Richard Hatem

Synopsis- Sam and Dean are called in to investigate when a plane crashes under mysterious circumstances. Their investigation leads them to the conclusion that a demon is possessing people and causing them to crash the plane they are on. Things become more urgent when they discover that the demon is going after the 7 survivors of the crash, including the pilot and a stewardess.

my review- i just love this epoisde watch dean being sarced cuise hate flying seeing the first deamon they show on the show witch is awsome!!!  the deamon was very creppy he possessed the person & crash the plane left only seven survivors & dean & sam have on plane to exorcis him witch very awsome to watch & funny when dean start srceaming when the plane start crashing i luagh os hard when ever i see that!!!

my rateing - 5 cuise i love it os much!!!

my favorite quotes-

"Sam Winchester: What is that?
Dean Winchester: It's an EMF meter. It reads electromagnetic frequencies.
Sam Winchester: Yeah, I know what an EMF meter is, but why does that one look like a busted up old walkman?
Dean Winchester: 'Cause that's what I made it out of. It's homemade.
Sam Winchester: Yeah. I can see that.
[Dean looks offended and walks away from him]"

"Sam Winchester: Alright. Its time for plan B. We're getting on that plane.
Dean Winchester: Now, just hold on a second.
Sam Winchester: Dean, that plane is leaving. With over a hundred passengers on board. And if we're right, that plane is going to crash.
Dean Winchester: I know!
Sam Winchester: Ok! So we're getting on that plane, we need to find that demon and exorcise it. Look, I'll get the tickets, you just go get whatever you can out of the trunk, whatever will make it through security. Meet me back here in five minutes.
[pause]
Sam Winchester: Are you ok?
Dean Winchester: No. Not really.
Sam Winchester: What? What's wrong?
Dean Winchester: Well, I kind of have a problem with, uh...
Sam Winchester: Flying?
Dean Winchester: It's never really been an issue till now!
Sam Winchester: You're joking, right?
Dean Winchester: Do I look like I'm joking? Why do you think I drive everywhere, Sam?
Sam Winchester: Alright. Uh. I'll go.
Dean Winchester: What?
Sam Winchester: I'll do this one on my own.
Dean Winchester: Are you nuts? You said it yourself, the plane's gonna crash.
Sam Winchester: Look, Dean, we can do it together or I can do this one by myself. I'm not seeing a third option here!
Dean Winchester: [completely distressed] Come on. Really? Man."

"Sam Winchester: What if she's already possessed?
Dean Winchester: There's ways to test that. I brought holy water.
Sam Winchester: No. I think we can go more subtle. If she's possessed, she'll flinch at the name of god.
Dean Winchester: Oh. Nice.
[gets up and starts to walk away]
Sam Winchester: Hey.
Dean Winchester: What?
Sam Winchester: Say it in Latin.
Dean Winchester: I know.
[starts to walk away again]
Sam Winchester: Hey!
Dean Winchester: What?
Sam Winchester: Uh, in Latin, its 'christo.'
Dean Winchester: Dude, I know, I'm not an idiot!"

"Dean Winchester: Come on, that can't be normal!
Sam Winchester: Hey, hey, it's just a little turbulence.
Dean Winchester: Sam, this plane is going to crash, OK? So quit treating me like I'm friggin' four!
Sam Winchester: [calmly] You need to calm down.
Dean Winchester: Well, I'm sorry I can't!
Sam Winchester: [More calmly] Yes, you can.
Dean Winchester: Dude, stow the touchy-feely, self-help-yoga crap. It's not helping!
Sam Winchester: [sternly] Dean, you're panicked, you're wide open to demonic possession so you *need* to calm yourself down, right now." (got all this from imdb .com ). 

No comments:

Post a Comment