Wednesday, June 1, 2011

my review on Supernatural season 1, episode 5: Bloody Mary





















heres anothe one my review on season 1,episode 5: Bloody Mary their are spoiler if you don't want to be spolied then don't read!!!!





Supernatural season 1, episode 5: Bloody Mary
Directed by:Peter Ellis
Story by: Eric Kripke
Teleplay by: Ron Milbauer & Terri Hughes Burton

Synopsis- All over the world, kids play the "Bloody Mary" game, daring each other to say her name three times in a mirror. But no one has even died from it. Until now. Sam and Dean must find a way to stop her before she claims another victim.

my review - another creepy episode very sad to watch Charlie trying to hide from Mary Worthington (bloody Mary) !! & watching sam & dean faceing it by smashing a mirror & put mirror in front of them  to dresory her!!!! the part's i really love when sam is alone in the shop faceing morror while bloodly mary was blameing him of jessica death witch os sad watch!!! & when dean & sam face the thing witch was awsome!!!

my rating - 4 I really love episode I can watch whenever I want but it's those damn girls that get on my nerve's!!

my favorite quotes -

"Sam Winchester: Why'd you let me fall asleep?
Dean Winchester: Cause I'm an awesome brother. So what did you dream about?
Sam Winchester: [deadpan] Lollipops and candy canes."( found this on imdb .com).

No comments:

Post a Comment