Friday, June 24, 2011

my review on Supernatural Season 1, Episode 2: Wendigo



heres another of my review on supernathural Season 1, Episode 2: Wendigo their might be spoilers os if you don't want be spoiled then don't read it if you don't care then got head!!!



Supernatural Season 1, Episode 2: Wendigo
Directed by: David Nutter

Story by: Ron Milbauer & Terri Hughes Burton

Teleplay by: Eric Kripke( got this in fo on wikipedia.org)

Synopsis- Following their father's coordinates, Sam and Dean end up at Blackwater Ridge where a group of campers are missing. Looking into previous disappearances, Sam and Dean find they are dealing with a Wendigo who now threatens the lives of one of the missing campers sister, who is out searching for him with the assistance of the brothers.(got this i imdb.com).

my review- this awsome epoisde with dean & sam trying help this sister help find he brother whos been missing!!! whos been camping at Blackwater Ridge, Lost Creek, Colorado with friends who die from Wendigo whos was creepy!!! sam was being ass in epoisde all comeplaning about that they need find their dad all that crap when this people need their help!!! i love when dean use m & ms os sam can find him!!!

my rateing - i give 4 cuise i just love epoisde

my favorite quotes -

"Sam Winchester: How do you do it? How does Dad do it?
Dean Winchester: Well for one, them. I mean, our family's so screwed to hell, maybe we can help some others. Makes things a little bit more bearable. And I tell you what else helps. Killing as many evil sons-of-bitches as I possibly can."

"Sam Winchester: Why are we still even here?
Dean Winchester: [pulls out John's journal] This is why. This book. This is Dad's single most valuable possession. Everything he knows about every evil thing is in here. And he's passed it on to us. I think he wants us to pick up where he left off. You know, saving people, hunting things. The family business."

"Sam Winchester: I gotta find Dad. I gotta find Jessica's killer. It's the only thing I can think about.
Dean Winchester: Ok, all right, Sam. We'll find them, I promise. Listen to me, you've gotta prepare yourself. I mean this search could take a while, and all that anger, you can't keep it burning over the long haul, it's gonna kill you. You gotta have patience, man."

No comments:

Post a Comment