Thursday, August 7, 2014

my review on Excision


heres another my reviews on Excision their are spoilers if you don't want be spoiled then don't read it if you don't care go head..




genre: horror
rated: NR
run time: 81 mins
directed & written by: richard bates jr.

Synopsis - A disturbed and delusional high school student with aspirations of a career in medicine goes to extremes to earn the approval of her controlling mother.

my review- this movie is nuts i really don't know what to think about this very aristy flim with lot gore. after watching movie i felt dirty & i wanted gag & i watch very gorey movie but with this one touch me in wrong why. & i think i found my limit in this movie with character having sexual dream with dead bodys & killing a baby in microwave i just felt gross & it still hunting me. i guess if your horror fan & you want to something off wall then movie for u..

my rating - 4 stars for the flim makeing its very pretty flim & richard bates jr. did great job & for the story i give 2 cuise i didnt enjoy it at all it was inserting but it wasnt re watchable to me.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment