Wednesday, August 6, 2014

my review much ado about nothing






here another of my reviews on the movie much ado about nothing their might be spoler if you don't want to be spolied then don't read it if you don't care go head...

got blazeelizabeth / bessie





genre: romantic comedies
rated: PG -13
run time: 1 hour & 48 mins
directed & written by joss whedon

Synopsis - A modern retelling of Shakespeare's classic comedy about two pairs of lovers with different takes on romance and a way with words.
my review: the second movie & fourth movie he wrote in & theirs all same actor that been in the whedon nation witch if you don't know he uses the same actors he use before in his tv shows or movies witch if you joss whedon it awesome to see this actor agein !!! but anyways this movie awesome  im going add this movie with my other william sakespare movies..

my rateing : 5 stars cuise it that awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment