Monday, June 16, 2014

my review on the remake of the evil dead


heres my review on evil dead 2013 their are spolers if you don't want spolied then don't read it if you don't care go head..

got to blaze elizabeth / bessie







genre: horror
runtime: 1 hour & 31 mins
rated: R
directed & written by fade alvarez

Synopsis - Five friends head to a remote cabin, where the discovery of a Book of the Dead leads them to unwittingly summon up demons living in the nearby woods. The evil presence possesses them until only one is left to fight for survival.

my review : i seen this movie two times & every time i watch it gets more awesome!!! first  for all evil fans i know you guys kill me for saying this i think this movie is better then 1981 movie.. when i strated watching horror movie i watch this knowing that its going scared crap of me & it did then years past & i got Netflix & started watching all horror movies like nightmare elm street or friday 13 that i reviewed on here.. theirs this scene in the 1981 evil dead the creeps me out but other then that it crony, but back to this movie it just awesome i remember when i saw it in the movie theater i had closed my eyes on some parts like the part when oliva played by jessica lucas that she start craving her face & another part when natalie played by elizabeth blackmore whos cutting her arm off & the one that is one my favorite parts when mia played by jane levy she already been possesses lock in the basement & Natalie came drown & possesses mia attacks her & starts cutting in her tongue god even thinking about it make stick!! but anyways if you guys haven't seen this movie & your horror fan & gore hound like me u need to see this!!!

face craving scene

my rating : 5 stars u know what i'm going rate it 10 i know it not on my rating scale but i'm going add it cuise this movie so awesome & i'm thinking buying blue ray cuise i think be awesome to see on blue ray!!



scene when mia cut her tongue nasty ..













scene where natalie is going cut arm off..




the scene thats creeps me out in the 1981 evil dead movie..

No comments:

Post a Comment