Tuesday, May 13, 2014

my review on the movie cabin in the woods


here my review on cabin in the woods their might be spoilers if you want be spoiled then don't read  if you don't care then go head!!!
got to blaze elizabeth / bessie




genre: horror
rated: R
run time: 1 hour & 34 mins
directed by : drew goddard
written by: Drew Goddard & Joss Whedon 

Synopsis - Five friends go for a break at a remote cabin in the woods, where they get more than they bargained for. Together, they must discover the truth behind the cabin in the woods.

my review- this movie is just awesome!! i watch three time os fare & i want to watch it again!!! & ofcurise some of the actor that where on joss tv shows like fran kranz whos plays marty hes was in dollhouse he played topher brink  witch was great role &; he was in much ago about nothing he plays claudio witch is another great role for him!!! anothor one is amy acker whos plays lin she dose great job playing the only in this office that feels sorry for this she was in  much ago about nothing she plays bearice she dose great job in this role &  agents of s.h.i.e.l.d. another one of joss shows she plays audrey & she in dollhouse too like fran she plays Dr. claire saunders witch dose great in this role  & she was in angel she played winifred burkle " fred" witch she dose awesome job evern when fred trun into illyria cuise so unfeeling & chris hernsworth he just join the joss's world of actor & actress when he started playing  thor then he played curt in this movie witch mean joss going use him another role too witch is awesome!!!

my rating - 5 stars it just awesome movie something you need to watch if gore hound & horror fan...

my favorite quotes:


"Mordecai: Cleanse them. Cleanse the world of their ignorance and sin. Bathe them in the crimson of...
[pauses]
Mordecai: Am I on speakerphone?
Hadley: No, absolutely not. Speakerphone, no, no, I wouldn't do that.
Mordecai: Yes I am. I can hear the echo.
Hadley: Oh, my God, you're right. Hang on one second, I'll take you off.


Mordecai: That's rude. I don't know who's in the room."

"Sitterson: They have to make the choice of their own free will. Otherwise, system doesn't work. Like the harbinger: creepy old fuck practically wears a sign saying "YOU WILL DIE". Why would we put him there? The system. They have to choose to ignore him. They have to choose what happens in the cellar. yeah, we rig the game as much as we have to but in the end, if they don't transgress they can't be punished."

"Marty: Ok, I'm drawing a line in the fucking sand here. Do not read the Latin!"

"Marty: [after discovering a hidden camera] Oh my god. I'm on a reality TV show. My parents are gonna think I'm such a burnout."

"Marty: Okay, my turn! Jules!
Jules: Mmm?
Marty: Truth or dare?
Jules: Let's go dare.
Marty: I dare you, to make out with...
Curt: Please say Dana. Please say Dana. Please say Dana.
Marty: That moose, over there.
Dana: Um, Marty? Have you ever seen a moose before?
Marty: Whatever that mysterious beast is?
Curt: It's a wolf.
Holden: That's clearly a wolf."


No comments:

Post a Comment