Thursday, December 19, 2013

my review on Supernatural Season 1 : Episode 13 , Route 66


here another review of Supernatural Season 1 : Episode 13 , Route 66  their might be spoiler if you don't want be spoiled then don't read it if you don't care go head!!!


directed by: Paul Shapiro
written by: Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming

Synopsis - Dean gets contacted by his first love, an African American woman, about racist murders that occur on a desert route, caused by a truck that seems driver-less.

my review: i think this the only racist episode of supernatural. it's cool to see dean with girl the first time you see throw season that he looks at girls & talk about sleeping with them but we don't actually see it til this episode witch weird to see cuise it like watching your best friend having sex yeah just weird!!! but anyways this great episode watch the story unfold & wanting dean & this girl to stay together..

my rating : 4 stars not my favorite episode..

my favorite quotes:


"[on the phone]
Dean Winchester: Maybe? Maybe! What if you were wrong?
Sam Winchester: Huh. Honestly, that thought hadn't occurred to me.
Dean Winchester: [hangs up] It honestly didn't occur to me!
[pause]
Dean Winchester: I'm gonna kill him!"

"Sam Winchester: By 'old friend' you mean...?
Dean Winchester: Friend that's not new.
Sam Winchester: Yeah, thanks. So her name's Cassie, huh? You never mentioned her.
Dean Winchester: Didn't I?
Sam Winchester: No.
Dean Winchester: Yeah, we went out.
Sam Winchester: You mean you dated someone. For more than one night.
Dean Winchester: Am I speakin' a language you're not gettin' here?"

"Sam Winchester: Which by the way, how does she know what we do?
[no response from Dean]
Sam Winchester: You told her. You told her the secret of our big family rule number one; we do what we do and we shut up about it! For a year and a half, I do nothing but lie to Jessica and you go out with this chick from Ohio a couple of times and you tell her everything! Dean!
Dean Winchester: Yeah. Looks like."

"Sam Winchester: [about Cassie] Dean, what is goin' on between you two?
Dean Winchester: All right, so maybe we were a little bit more involved than I said.
Sam Winchester: Oh, okay.
Dean Winchester: Okay, a lot more. Maybe. And I told her the secret, about what we do, and I shouldn't have.
Sam Winchester: Ah look man, everybody's gotta open up to someone sometime.
Dean Winchester: Yeah I don't. It was stupid to get that close, I mean look how it ended.
[Sam smiles at him, amused]
Dean Winchester: Would you stop? Blink or somethin'!
Sam Winchester: You loved her.
Dean Winchester: [walking away] Aw God.
Sam Winchester: [following] You were in love with her... But you *dumped* her.
[pause, Dean looks uncomfortable]
Sam Winchester: Oh wow. She dumped *you*.
Dean Winchester: [irked] Get in the car."

"Sam Winchester: [about Cassie] I like her.
Dean Winchester: Yeah.
Sam Winchester: You meet someone like her... Ever make you wonder if it's worth it? Putting everything else on hold, doing what we do?
[long pause, Dean fishes sunglasses out of the glove compartment, puts them on and leans back in his seat]
Dean Winchester: Why don't you wake me up when it's my turn to drive?"

No comments:

Post a Comment