Thursday, November 3, 2011

my review on dark angel season 1 epiosde 1 : Pilot
















heres anther one of my reviews on dark angel season 1 epiosde 1 : Pilot their might be spoiler if yout don't be spoiled don't read it!!

got to blaze elibeth / bessie



dark angel season 1 epiosde 1 : Pilot
Directed by David Nutter

Written by James Cameron & Charles H. Eglee

synopsis - 12 genetically enhanced childern escape from a military base that created them. 10 years later, after The Pulse, a magnetic bomb that destroyed every computer in USA, has struck, Max Guevara, one of the 12 escapees, is a bike messenger in (what's left of) Seattle and with cyberjournalist, Logan Cale, she tries to rid the world of crime and corruption, avoid her creators and uncover her past.

my review - i really love this first epoisde watching max & her bother & sister escape ing the base then seeing her 10 years later worlking for jam pony stilling hideing from people that made her !! meeting some of friends like Sketchy,Original Cindy,Herbal Thought, Normal if you can him a friend!!!!

my rateing - a 5 cuise it that's awsome!!!!

 my favorite quotes
Logan Cale: I need a favor.
Max Guevara: You can keep this. I really don't have anyplace to put it.
Logan Cale: I need you to do a little leg work for me. Joel Solinski. This guy's got a wife with three kids, an ex-wife with two kids, a mistress, and two girlfriends. The wives get houses, the mistress a condo, and everybody gets a car... all on a harbormaster's salary.
Max Guevara: I caught the tail end of your hack. The guy's on the take. He's paid to look the other way while the smugglers deep-six their
cargo.
Logan Cale: He's made a fortune... as an accessory to murder.
Max Guevara: Okay, so the guy's a beast. Doesn't mean I got to get involved.
Logan Cale: You are involved. By being alive, you're involved.
Max Guevara: I got my own problems.
Logan Cale: Look... maybe we got screwed out of living in a time when we could hang out for the afternoon in a cafe someplace wearing $2,000 wristwatches, planning our next vacation, but the world got a whole lot meaner all of a sudden. It wasn't supposed to... but it did. So now it's back to the law of the jungle and there are predators and victims.
Max Guevara: And you still think you can do something to change that?
Logan Cale: With your help.
Max Guevara: Look, one thing I'm not is a chump. You want to get the rest of your ass shot off... be my guest, but I kind of like being able to walk.
Logan Cale: On another matter... federal corrections used to keep records on distinguishing marks... scars, tattoos. I did a search and came up with this. ID-ed as a Michael Hanover. Booked for armed robbery nine years ago. He escaped custody after four hours. Hasn't been seen or heard from since.
Max Guevara: Zack...
Max Guevara: [voiceover] I knew it. I always knew Zack was out there somewhere, but you know, just my luck this guy Logan had to be the one to find him. Now he figures I'm going to go and do the right thing because I owe him... like I even care.

No comments:

Post a Comment