Saturday, July 9, 2011

my review on Supernatural season 1, episode 7 : Hook Man











another review on Supernatural season 1, episode 7 : Hook Man  their might be spoilers os if you don't want be spoiled don't read it if you care go head!!! if you havent noice i posted a new reveiw on my flcker os check out!!!!

Supernatural season 1, episode 7 : Hook Man
Directed by:David Jackson
Written by : John Shiban
Synopsis- Sam and Dean help a girl whose date became a victim of the "Hook Man," a famous urban legend that turns out to be real, in a small college town somewhere in Iowa. In order to save her and her father, the local minister, the brothers have to find the ghost's bones so they can destroy them. But Sam and Dean run into a problem when they discover that the bones are in an unmarked grave.
my review - such creepy epiosde watch Jacob Karns "hook man" that was a preacher that got killed.. killing everyone that lori was friends with!!! & almost killing her father too but sam & dean stop it then the really awsome part i really love when theymelt the cross necklace & seeing sam & lori fighting the hook man seeing him desper in front of them it's just awsome!!!
my rateing - 5 stars
.
my favorite quotes -
"Dean Winchester: Man, you've been holding out on me. This college thing is awesome!
Sam Winchester: This wasn't really my experience.
Dean Winchester: Let me guess. Libraries, studying, straight A's?
[Sam nods]
Dean Winchester: What a geek."

No comments:

Post a Comment