Saturday, May 28, 2011

my review on supernathural Season 1, Episode 3 : Dead in the Water


here another on of my on supernathural Season 1, Episode 3 : Dead in the Water their might be spoilers os if you don't want be spoiled then don't read it!!!!



supernathural Season 1, Episode 3 : Dead in the Water
Directed by Kim Manners

Written by Sera Gamble & Raelle Tucker

Synopsis- As the trail on their father goes cold, Sam and Dean find themselves in a small town in Wisconsin where 3 people have disappeared without trace in to a lake in the past year alone. Soon, the dam holding the water for the lake will burst and the town will be lost forever. The spirit causing the disappearances begins taking more and more people as it is running out of time. Sam and Dean must figure out who the spirit is and put it to rest before anymore people are taken and lost forever.

my review - very sad epoisde with this dead kid hunting this lake cuise he takeing reveage on the man who killed him!!! Lucas was os sad watch when he was trying to tell dean what he saw drawing pictures whitch where pretty good for kid of his age!!! love watching how lucas & dean reationshipgrow throw epoisde!!!
my rateing - a 5 cuise the story was that awsome!!

my favorite quotes -

 "Andrea Barr: [pointing out the motel] There it is. Like I said, two blocks. Must be hard with your sense of direction never being able to find your way to a decent pick-up line. Enjoy your stay.
Sam Winchester: Kids are the best? You don't even like kids.
Dean Winchester: I love kids!
Sam Winchester: Name three children that you even know.
[pause, Sam waves dismissively at him]
Dean Winchester: I'm thinking!"

"Dean Winchester: I just don't wanna leave this town until I know the kid's ok.
Sam Winchester: Who are you? And what have you done with my brother?
Dean Winchester: Shut up."

"Dean Winchester: [Dean draws Lucas a stick figure picture] This is my family. That's my Dad, that's my mom, that's my geek brother, and that's me. Okay, so I'm a sucky artist." 

No comments:

Post a Comment