Sunday, April 24, 2011

my review on Supernatural season 1, epiosde 1 : pilot


heres another of my reviews of  Supernatural season 1, epiosde 1 : pilot their might be spoilers os don't read it if you don't want be spoiled if you don't care go head but remeber i wronged you!!

got to blaze elizabeth / bessie


Supernatural season 1, epiosde 1 : pilot
Directed by: David Nutter
Written by: Eric Kripke
Synopsis - After two years, Sam Winchester is suddenly visited by his big brother Dean, who insists he helps look for their father John who disappeared on his latest 'hunt' for poltergeists- he accepts only if back in time for a crucial interview. They trace dads tracks for a 'white woman', the spirit of a wife who killed her own children after finding out her husband committed adultery and now haunts and kills unfaithful men. She even attacks Sam, who is loyal to his girlfriend. Luckily Dean, who needed nothing more then a paper-clip to escape from police arrest -they used fake identities- and carry off dads notes, arrives just in time. Still Sam decides to return, but the welcome changes his life forever...
my review -i really love epoisde seeing sam os happy then shit hit fan !!! jeassica die's & his dad missing trying to find him with dean who such awsome charater!!! this such great epoisde findding out about their family & going on road find clue on their dad & the white women witch very intering!!! very sad when sam the white women hushand if she had killed her kids witch she & i don't understand why the kids have die cuise the husband is unfaithful why didn't she just live him for god sake...
my rateing - 5 i love it that much!!

my favorite quotes -

"Dean Winchester: Fake 911 phone call, Sammy, I dunno, that's pretty illegal.
Sam Winchester: You're welcome."


"Sam Winchester: So how'd you pay for that stuff? You and Dad still running credit card scams?
Dean Winchester: Yeah, well. Hunting ain't exactly a pro-ball career. Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards.
Sam Winchester: Yeah? And what names did you write on the application this time?
Dean Winchester: Uh... Burt Aframian... and his son, Hector. Scored two cards out of the deal."

"Dean Winchester: You can pretend all you want, Sammy. But sooner or later you're gonna have to face up to who you really are.
Sam Winchester: And who's that?
Dean Winchester: You're one of us.
Sam Winchester: No, I'm not like you. This is not going to be my life.
Dean Winchester: Well, you have a responsibility.
Sam Winchester: To Dad? And his crusade? If it weren't for pictures, I wouldn't even know what Mom looks like. And what difference would it make? Even if we do find the thing that killed her, Mom's gone. And she isn't coming back.
Dean Winchester: [slams Sam into bridge] Don't talk about her like that."


"Dean Winchester: [to Jessica] Anyway, I gotta borrow your boyfriend here, talk about some private family business, but uh, nice meetin' you.
Sam Winchester: No. No, whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of her.
Dean Winchester: Okay. Uhm, Dad hasn't been home in a few days.
Sam Winchester: So he's working overtime on a Miller time shift. He'll stumble back in sooner or later.
Dean Winchester: [meaningfully] Dad's on a *hunting* trip... and he hasn't been home in a few days.
Sam Winchester: Jess, excuse us. We have to go outside."

"Sam Winchester: Hey Dean... what I said earlier, about mom and dad, I'm sorry...
Dean Winchester: [raises hand to stop Sam] No chick flick moments.
Sam Winchester: Alright... jerk.
Dean Winchester: Bitch".

"Dean Winchester: Does Jessica know the truth about you? I mean, does she know about the things you've done?
Sam Winchester: No. And she's not ever *going* to know.
Dean Winchester: Well that's healthy!"

"Sam Winchester: Dean, what the hell are you doing here?
Dean Winchester: I *was* looking for a beer.
Sam Winchester: What the *hell* are you doing here?
Sam Winchester: Okay, all right. We gotta talk.
Sam Winchester: Ah... the *phone*?
Dean Winchester: If I'da called you would you have picked up?"

"Sam Winchester: I swear man, you *gotta* update your cassette tape collection.
Dean Winchester: Why?
Sam Winchester: Well for one, they're *cassette tapes*. And two, Black Sabbath? Motorhead? Metallica? It's the greatest hits of mullet rock.
Dean Winchester: House rules, Sammy. Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.
Sam Winchester: Y'know, "Sammy" is a chubby 12 year old. It's Sam okay.
Dean Winchester: Sorry, I can't hear you. The music's too loud.'

'Sam Winchester: When I told Dad I was scared of the thing in my closet, he gave me a .45!
Dean Winchester: Well, what was he supposed to do?
Sam Winchester: I was *nine* years old! He was supposed to say "don't be afraid of the dark!"
Dean Winchester: Don't be afraid of the dark? What are you, kidding me? Of course you should be afraid of the dark. You know what's out there!"

"Dean Winchester: Well that is exactly the kind of crack police work I'd expect out of you.
[Sam stands on Dean's foot, then they walk away]
Dean Winchester: Son of a...
Sam Winchester: [Dean smacks Sam over the head] Ow, what was that?
Dean Winchester: Why you got to step on my foot?
Sam Winchester: Why you got to talk to police like that?"

"Dean Winchester: I'll tell you another thing if you screwed up my car, I'll kill you."

No comments:

Post a Comment