Thursday, August 23, 2012

my review on the movie catwoman


here another my review on catwoman the movie their might be spoiler if you don't want be spoiled then don't read it!!! theirs a poll on the facebook group so witch movie you guy want me to do!!!...

got to blaze elizabeth / bessie





genre: action & adventure
rated : PG-13
runtime : 1 hr & 41 mins
directed by : Pitof
written by: Bob Kane

Synopsis - A shy woman, endowed with the speed, reflexes, and senses of a cat, walks a thin line between criminal and hero, even as a detective doggedly pursues her, fascinated by both of her personas.

my review - their some cool part but mostly not that great & why did they not put this in the batman world??? i think kinda cool to see that then see catwomen in the real world it just stupid!!!! i guess it could been more better if the story was right but i guess not!!!

my rateing - 1 1/2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment