Friday, May 4, 2012

my review on the movie the thirst

another one of my review on the movie the thirst their might be spoiler if you don't want be spoiled then dont read it if you don't care go head!!


got to blaze elizabeth / bessie





Genre : horror
Rateing : NR
Runtime : 1 hr & 28 mins
Directed by: Jeremy Kasten
Written by : Ben Lustig

Synopsis -A woman dying of a terminal illness discovers that the only way to save herself may be death itself.


my review - i don't really know what to say about this movie it was awesome & werid!! a lot of gore & nudely!! & i got lost in the story in some parts & what up with the sakely camera??? is that to show their hunger or they don't know what going on??? it look like their where on some kind drug or something!! but i like this movie & i'm thinking of watching it agein & maybe i'll understand it more on my sec veiwing!!!






after killing the werid twins !!!
my rating - 4 stars i would give it five if i didn't get lost i some part of movie but i might change my rating when i watch it again will see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment