Wednesday, April 25, 2012

my review on the movie Hellraiser

my old review Hellraiser their are spoilers if you don't want be spoiled then don't read it if you don't crae go head!!

got ro blaze elizabeth / bessie






Genre: horror
Rated: R
Runtime: i hr &  34 mins
Directed & Written by: Clive Barker 

Synopsis -An unfaithful wife encounters the zombie of her dead lover, who's being chased by demons after he escaped from their sado-masochistic Hell.
my reviewnot very good movie it was very werid but mostly something i probly wornt watch agein!!! i think i hate movie os much cuise of the mom she just piss me off having sex with the killer that killed her husband that hurt no one & it his brother!! i know it not that much but it all can say on this movie!!

my rateing - 1 stars i would gave it more if it wasnt for the mother haveing sex with the killer



No comments:

Post a Comment