Tuesday, March 13, 2012

my review on short flim Aftermath

my frist review of movie on here flixter is working werid os i'm just going review here til it fix or i'll just reveiw here for now on will see what happens & i'm going be posting my old review in the pasting weeks that on flixter cuise you can't see cuise it going all wacky!! os here my review on  short flim Aftermath their might spoliers cuise it short film & it'll be kinda hard to not spoil it but i'll try but if you don't care go head!!


got to blaze elizabeth/ bessie







Genres : horror
Runtime :  30 mins
Rateing: NR
Directed & Written by Nacho Cerdà


synopsis -A short film wherein a man working in a morgue mutilates and defiles one of the corpses. He takes the heart home to his dog.


my review - i really don't know what to say about this movie it the frist time i watch movie that this graphic will if you don't call hostel not graphic !! & my frist time watching a short flim witch was cool!!! it has great story & whoed film it did very good job very artful!! but other then that i don't i should like this movie or not!!! & like the movie like saw & hostel that you probly shouldnt like but i do!! i guess this one movie that are pushing the limit in horror witch awsome but i probly wornt watch it agein it too creppy to sit in front tv to watch this guy cutting into this dead body & haveing sex with it...


my rateing - 2 stars not cuise it not good it just i can't push my self to give a 3 cuise just feels wrong!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment