Thursday, October 27, 2011

my overview on scream awards & my ballot!!!




scream awards was very werid as always but i think their getting more money cuise all the stuff that was going on in awards but as always it was almost i think it get better every year!!! i'm glad that some people i voted for had won & other that i coldnt bleve they won over the other person!!! i though it was pretty cool to see goerge lukuas fight darth vader & to see pee wee on stage!!! but for all it was cool night to watch all this weridos dress up witch some costum very cool looking!!

 got go blaze elizabeth / bessie

scream awrads ballot my picks (my total 112)

:rules: 10 point for best actor acterss & scene & movie for other's 4  heres the ink of the winners http://www.spike.com/events/scream-awards-2011/voting
categores -

The Ultimate SCREAM - ( 4 point)
Black Swan
Captain America : the first avenger
Game of Thrones
harry potter & the deadlly hallows - part 2 (my secondly pick)
scott pilgrim vs. the world
super 8
thor
true blood
the walking dead  ( my first pick)
x men: first class

best science fiction movie - ( 10 points)
Captain America : the first avenger
monster
super 8 (my first pick)
transformers : dark side of the moon
tron : legacy (my secondly pick)

best fantasy movie - ( 0 point)
Black Swan
harry potter & the deadlly hallows - part 2 ( my first pick)
pirates of the carbbean : on stranger tides (my second pick)
thor
x men: first class

best horror movie - ( 10 point)
i saw the devil
insidious
let me in ( my first pick)
paranormal activity 2 (my secondy pick)
piranha 3d

best thriller - ( 10 points)
the adjustment bureau
hanna ( my first pick)
limitless ( my secondly)
red
salt

best tv show - ( 4 points)
doctor who
fringe
game of thornes ( my secondly pick)
true blood
the walking dead ( my first pick)

best director - ( 0 points)
j.j. abrams : super 8 ( my secondly pick)
darren aronofsky : black swan
mattew vaughn : x men:first class
edgar wright :scott pilgrim vs. the world
david yates : harry potter & the deathly hallows - part 2 (my first pick)

best scream play - ( 10 points)
black swan
harry potter & the deathly hallows - part 2 ( my first pick)
scott pilgrim vs. the world
super 8 ( my secondy pick)
x men:first class

best chase scene - ( 4 points)
Captain America : the first avenger (street of brooklyn chase )
pirates of the caribbean : on stranger tides (chase through london ) ( my secondly pick)
transformers: dark side of the moon (the highway case)
tron : ledgacy (light jet battle & escape) (my first pick)
the adjustment bureau (open door chase throught manhatten)

best fantasy actress- ( 0 points)
penelope cruz (in pirates of the caribbinean : on stranger tides)
lena headly ( in game of thornes) (my secondly pick)
jennifer lawrence ( in x men :first class)
natalie portmen ( in black swan)
emma watson ( in harry potter deathly hollows - part 2) (my first pick)

best fantasy actor- ( 10 points)
sean bean ( in game of thornes)
johnny depp ( in pirates of the caribbinean : on stranger tides) (my secondly pick)
micheal fassbender ( in x men :first class)
james mcavoy (in x men :first class)
daniel radcliffe ( in harry potter deathly hollows - part 2) ( my first pick)

best science fiction actress- ( 0 points)
hayley atwell ( in captain america : the first avenger)
karen gillan ( in doctor who)
milla jovovich (in resident evil : after life)
anna torv ( in fringe) ( my first pick)
olivia wilde ( in tron legacy) ( my secondly pick)

best science fiction actor - ( 10 points)
daniel craig (in cowboy & aliens)
chris evans ( in captain america : the first avenger) ( my first pick)
harrison ford ( in cowboys & aliens)
jake gyllenhall ( in source code)
matt smith ( in doctor who) (my secondly pick)

best horror actress - ( 0 points)
sarah wayne callies ( in walking dead) ( my secondly pick)
neve campbell ( in scream ) ( my first pick)
anna paquin ( in true blood)
chloe grace moretz ( in let me in)
rose byrne (in  insidous)

best horror actor - ( 10 points)
michael c. hall ( in dexter) ( my first pick)
andrew lincoln ( in walking dead)
stephen moyer ( in true blood)
alexander skarsgare ( in true blood) ( my secondly pick)
patrick wilson ( in insidous)

best villan- ( 4 points)
keavin bacon ( as sebastian shaw in x men : first class)
satya bhaba,chris evans,brandon routh, mea whitman,shota saito,keita saito & jason schwatzman ( as the league of evils in scott pilgrim vs. the world) ( my secondly pick) 
ralph fiennes( as lord voldemort in harry potter & the deathly hallows) (my first pick)
cho min-sik ( as kyung-chul in i saw devil)
hugo weaving (as the red skull in captain america : the first avenger)

best superhero - ( 0 points)
chris evans ( as captain america in captain america : the first avenger)
chris hemsworth ( as thor in thor)
james mcavoy ( as professor x in x men : first class) (my secondly pick)
ryan reynolds ( as the green lantern in green lantern)
tom welling ( as clark kent in smallville) ( my first pick)

best supporting actress- ( 0 points)
jamie alexander ( in thor)
laurie holden ( in walking dead) (my secondly)
mila kunis ( in black swan)
helen mirren ( in red)
ellen wong (in scott pilgrim vs. the world) ( my first pick)

best supporting actor - ( 0 points)
peter dinklage ( in game of thrones)
kieran culkin ( in scott pilgrim vs. the world)
rupert grint ( in harry potter & the deathly hallows) ( my secondly pick)
tommy lee jones (in captain america : the first avenger)
alan rickman ( in harry potter & the deathly hallows)  (my first pick)

brakeout performance - female - ( 10 points)
jaimie alexander ( in thor)
hayley atwell ( in captain america : the first avenger)
emilia clarke ( in game of thornes) ( my first pick)
elle fanning ( in super 8)
zoe kravitz ( in x men: first class) (my secondly pick)

brakeout performance - male - ( 0 points)
jon bernthal ( in the walking dead) ( my secondly pick)
micheal fassbender ( in x men :first class) (my first pick)
chris hemsworth ( in thor)
tom hiddleston ( thor)
joe manganiello ( in true blood)

best camo -  ( 4 points)
buzz aldrin ( in transformers: dark of the moon)
kristen bell & anna paquin ( in scream)
richard dreyfuss ( in piranha 3d) ( my first pick)
hugh jackman ( in x men : first class) (my secondly pick)
keith richards ( in pirates of the caribbean : on stranger tides)

best ensemble - ( 0 points)
game of thrones ( my secondly pick)
harry potter & the deathy hallows - part 2 (my first pick)
red
true blood
x men : first class

most memorable mutilation - ( 0 points)
game of thornes ( head covered in molten gold) ( my first pick)
piranha 3d ( penis bitten off ,then vomited up by piranha)
saw 3d : final chapter ( the reverse bear trap)
piranha 3d ( scalped alive by motor boat)
black swan ( transformed into swan) ( my secondly pick)

fight scene of the year - ( 0 points)
red ( airport cargo yard fight)
harry potter & the deathly hallows - part 2 ( the battle of hogwarts) ( my first pick)
captain america : the first avenger ( final battle : captain america vs. red skull)
harry potter & the deathly hallows - part 2 ( final battle: harry potter vs. lord voldemort)( my secondly pick)
scott pilgrim vs. the world ( final battle :scott pilgrim & knives vs.gideon graves)

holy shit scene of the year - ( 4 points)
transformers : dark of the moon ( escape form collapsing building)
tron: legacy ( light cycle battle) (my secondly pick)
harry potter & the deathly hallows - part 2 ( the room of requirement fiendfire) ( my first pick)
super 8 ( the train crash)

best independent movie - ( 0 points)
another earth
hatchet 2( my first pick)
i saw the devil
monsters
rubber( my secondly pick)

best 3d movie - ( 0 points)
captain america : the first avenger 
harry potter & the deathly hallows - part 2 ( my first pick)
piranha 3d
transformers : dark of the moon
tron: legacy( my secondly pick)

best f/x -  ( 4 points)
harry potter & the deathly hallows - part 2 ( my first pick)
sucker punch
thor
transformers : dark of the moon
tron: legacy ( my secondly pick)

best comic book or graphic novel -  ( 0 points)
american vampire ( my secondly pick)
chew
daytripper
locke & key ( my first pick)
the walking dead

best comic book writer -  ( 0 points)
ed brubaker (captain america,captian america : reborn, the marvels project,steve rogers : super solder) ( my secondly pick)
joe hill ( locke & key , the cape) ( my first pick)
robert kirkman ( the astounding wolf-man,invincible,the walking dead)
grant morrison ( batman incorporated, joe the barbarian)
mike mignola ( baltimore,the amazing screw - on head)

best comic book artist - ( 0 points)
charlie adlard ( the walking dead)
mark buskinham ( fables)( my secondly pick)
duncan fegredo ( hellboy)( my first pick)
john romita, jr. ( avengers, kick ass 2)
berinie wrightson ( doc macabre)

best comic book movie - ( 4 points)
captain america : the first avenger
cowboys & aliens
scott pilgrim vs. the world ( my first pick)
thor
x men : first class (my secondly)

No comments:

Post a Comment